Pictures update / Actualización fotos

[19/12/06] → The latest pictures from Argentina and Chile on the way to Isla de Pascua/Easter Island
[24/11/06] → Loads of pictures from Argentina
[24/11/06] → Even more pictures from Brazil and Peru

miércoles, junio 06, 2007

Live for Travelling... Travel for Living

Hi whoever still reads this!!!

It is well passed midnight... and almost half a year since the previous post... why this post??? Because this one is the last one. I need to finish what I started to be able to start new more things. New dreams.

I am sitting in the lounge of my new apartment... it is the first night I am here. It is also the first place I can call my place in more than 20 months. There is an empty fridge and a few empty walls... but it feels really good to have somewhere I can simply call home. It is in Amsterdam. Lovely town more famous for the drugs and sex scene than for its beautiful canals, good museums and great Indonesian restaurants. I have already been here for almost two months enjoying (until today ;D) Ruben and Laura's fantastic hospitality.

Since I went back to what people wrongly call the "real world" I have been trying to figure out one 'big' problem stuck in my head. I was trying to figure out how to live with the feeling I was travelling through life. This way I would be able to experience the things that make me feel so special, and are the leif motiv of this blog: discovering, travelling, chasing change, etc.

Until someone tells me a better way of doing it... I have decided to take a new job in this new beautiful city doing lots of new things. I guess it is a way of keeping my eyes wide open and my life running as if I was in a train that stops everywhere :oD.

How I got here... it is all a successful mixture of fortune, friends and of course family (this order is not base on importance)... what happened before I got the job was basically that I had the chance to realize I am surrounded by great friends that not only accept me the way I am (which proves how incredibly talented they are) but that they actively support, listen to and help me. I hope I have learnt enough from them and that I will behave naturally the same way :o)

Before Amsterdam there was London, Barcelona, Serbia, South of Spain and Morocco with incredible friends, and Jordan with my great family. And of course León. And of course Madrid. And of course Amsterdam.

I am happy. I manage to do lots of things during the last 18 months: manage to conclude the whole trip around this little pretty world we live in; manage to give back a little bit of all I have received and keep on receiving from it; manage to find a way of sorting my little problem (hope all problems in life are as big as mine!). Manage to dream with my eyes wide open. Manage to set an end to this blog (I written this final post around 20 different times in my head).

Now is almost 3am. Perfect time to finish it here. To finish this window open to my thoughts and, in some cases, to yours as well. But not the time to stop going around this world smiling and ringing the bell in my bicycle. There is still a lot of that to come... but you will not read it here... we will laugh about it and tell stories while sharing a beer or a parchita smoothie (depending on where we meet up) in some random bar. Till then, make sure you look after your dreams!

Hope you are all happy, enjoying fully each day!!

Un beso muy fuerte para todos! Seguid siendo felices y disfrutad de cada instante con la intensidad que se merece!!!

Ciao ciao,


Heiwa X

4 Comments:

Blogger GoNiS said...

Cambiar... that's the question... de sitio, de vida, de punto de vista, de religión, de trabajo, de casa, de ritmo...

... de todo menos de amigos y de familia... esos solo crecen...

mié jun 06, 09:41:00 a. m.  
Blogger Leo Aller Nagy said...

Hola Heiwa, solo quería devolverte algún comentario...y aprovecho para decirte que ha sido un placer empezar nuestra relación persona-persona...con tiempo iré leyendo este, tu blog de un viaje...aunque, para que te voy a engañar, me gustaría mucho más que siguiéras leyéndome tu los "cuentos"...gracias por la visita a Budapest, gracias por tu regalo. Nos vemos pronto y quizá entonces pueda gatear un poquito.
Leo Aller Nagy (11 semanas)

jue ago 16, 06:27:00 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Muchisimas Felicitaciones Heiwa, sigue recorriendo el mundo, eres un tío expectacular.

lun sept 17, 04:38:00 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Sigue adelante, se feliz, y disfruta mientras conoces la realidad del mundo, eres una persona genial.
T.q.m.
mercy

lun sept 17, 04:41:00 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home