Pictures update / Actualización fotos

[19/12/06] → The latest pictures from Argentina and Chile on the way to Isla de Pascua/Easter Island
[24/11/06] → Loads of pictures from Argentina
[24/11/06] → Even more pictures from Brazil and Peru

domingo, enero 07, 2007

Felices Reyes Magos!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!! If you are still out there, of course!

Hope you are feeling good after all the parties and huge meals and new toys from the Reyes Magos and Santa Cloux. I am still in the recovery process. You wanna hear something funny¿? We missed the local midnight and had to have the greips tradition while listening to the BigBen. On the good side is that I introduced Isobella and Harvey to this great Spanish classic!!



The feelings since I arrived are very mixed. Super Happy to see family and friends again. The super fun Willy and Laura's wedding where I got considerably hammered. Changing my clothes for the first time in 12 months. Back in my home mountains and other great things.

But at the same time... I am a bit confused... don't know... the days are not as packed as they used to be and somehow life has got out of control... hope it was just Xmas and that I will find my feet on the ground from now onwards. Or may be I just need to change my look... what about this one¿?



A bit boring, maybe... appart from the map behind... sooooooo temmmmmptinggggg... and so much more to see!!!!! hmmmmmmmm... anyway, I guess this time it has to be you, ok¿?!

As I cannot keep my feet quiet, I am off to London on Thursday... to be honest I can't wait to see everybody. I am considering to go and thank Mr. BT plc. for its sponsoring... such a nice touch!!! I will be there one or two weeks to relax, catch up and look for a job. It should be nice and fun...

Another thing is that I am sorry to say we are getting close to the end of this sweet beautiful blog :o)... but there is one trip left... so, if you are still interested, keep connected :oP

Un besito fuerte para todas/os!

Ciao ciao,


Heiwa XxX