Pictures update / Actualización fotos

[19/12/06] → The latest pictures from Argentina and Chile on the way to Isla de Pascua/Easter Island
[24/11/06] → Loads of pictures from Argentina
[24/11/06] → Even more pictures from Brazil and Peru

lunes, agosto 28, 2006

Loja... and guess who is coming for dinner tomorrow¿?

Hello everybody!!!!

Well, well... after 4 months we said good bye to each other in Ko Lanta... Osku is arriving in Loja tomorrow night. Time for catch up... "culebrear"... and a beer... I think I've had one in the last 3 months... so it should be refreshing!!!

Well... You remember the religious walk we had to do¿?... well... we did it... but I didn't really get the reason why, coz' we didn't get to see the "Virgen del Cisne" - Swam Virgin (I met her last night in the Cathedral, at last... no easy jokes... please). But we did the 30 Km in around 6 or 7 hours... which is quite good!

Appart from we have celebrated 3 birthdays in one day (Diego, Pato and Jordan)... and this time I 'acolité' Mercy with the cakes... and we even cooked my mums version of cheesecake that delicious. Did you know that here they hit the guys with a belt as many times as the number of years since they were born¿? I couldn't believe it... otherwise it is hard luck for the rest of the year!

Mercy and I are a bit of the 'cocinillas' here and we are always planning what to do. We even cooked 'croquetas' one day and they were pretty good!!! Classic spanish cuisine.

What else, what else... we have gone back to the river, and we have broken the rules again and got completely soaked... I think they are not going to let me take the kids there again, coz' it is a big mess to sort them out afterwards. BTW... they always appreciate English teachers over here (bed and food could be sorted... but resources are very low to consider a salary... unless hugs and kisses is what you want... then there is plenty!!!!! I tell you!!!!), so if any of you is interested... just contact ALIN in Spain or even me.

Ah... and of course we have gone to Jipiro... a park with games that kids love... here is an example of what is a game... a VSAT antenna... why not¿? Health and Safety¿?... BT's got lots to learn ;oD

Well... just a couple of curiosities before I go to serve lunch to more than 50 kids:

1.- Rafita has been working hard on its own cultural site and left a link to this one... which is very much appreciated!!!! good luck with it!!

2.- Chiqui has also found a blog called 42, La respuesta, that is got a link to my blog (people is certainly bored ;oD)... and people's been wondering if I am nuts or not... with no final result at the end. The best thing is that I have no clue of who those guys are... As it happens with tonnet (another one kind enough to place a comment... but that I cannot contact back :oD)

So... keep on smiling... and having fun!!!! I will be doing my share of it over here!!!

Besos y Abrazos fuertes para todas/os... me largo a hacer que curro!

Cioa ciao,


Heiwa

3 Comments:

Blogger GoNiS said...

Cuidado con el mochilero de la periferi, bro! Tomaros una a mi salud. Proxima cita en Bs As?

mar ago 29, 01:36:00 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

info a javi: Menudo fieston la boda de ivanin ,estuvo de pm. Teenias q haber visto a Pitu con la megacaraja y al calvo mas calvo q nunca, (rapado al cero) los novios estan en cancun por si te queda a mano.

kik.

Pd:Me he comprado un boli bic, de los naranjas esos q escriben fino, nada de esas mariconadas transparentes

lun sept 04, 12:58:00 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hola mi niño,
por primera vez en 9 meses no me da envidia entrar en el blog porq el domingo me voy ya para Argentina!!!!! Ya sabes donde localizarnos y si no a la vuelta te cuento.

Cuídate

Besinos

Eva

jue sept 07, 03:47:00 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home